Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hi everyone! update :D

Thanks everyone for supporting Floppy Ears comic until today. It's been a productive three months :) and I'm gonna keep drawing as long as people still enjoy reading it.

Right now I'm also working on a recipe website with Floppy Ears Character on it ( well it's kind of like for a school project too...ha ha). So hopefully by the end of the year it can be up and running. The website also will feature recipe from the reader. If you want to send your picture along with your recipe I will draw your character and post it along your recipe. But the recipe has to be approve by the Floppy Ears Crew...( means it has to be good ) hehehe ... :D So please perfected your cooking and submit to me later when the website is running!

I've been very busy lately and my hands in killing me. I just bought a track ball mouse. i hope it will help reducing some pain.on my hand =_=... Oh last month I mention that I try to submit Floppy Ears to the school newspaper, but and the school newspaper didn't accept Floppy Ears...they said there is no space for a comic strip... oh well.....There is always a space on the internet >_<


Have a Great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment